- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Converts from a window guard to a full length utility rack with the simple flip of a bar
- Rack can support up to 500 lbs distributed in the open position - ladders, lumber, pipe, etc
- Fits all truck makes and models
- Minimum bed width is 51 inches
- Easily installed with clamps, requires no drilling
- Cargo can be secured to window guard to prevent load shifting
TFR150 Back Flip Flipping Truck Rack and Headache Rack is two products in one - a cargo rack and a headache rack!
When you own a Pick Up Truck you know you re going to be asked to do just about everything. Carrying a full load of cargo in the back and suddenly need a ladder? Thanks to our TFR150 that s no longer a problem. The TFR150 give you flexibility and combines the safety and security of a headache rack with the functionality of an elevated ladder rack. Installation takes minutes, requires no drilling and fits all trucks.
With a simple flip up and back of the crossbar the rack immediately gives you the ability to transport everyday things that require extra length. Ladders, pipe, lumber and even canoes all easily tie down fixed and secure on the upper deck. Once you re done the crossbar is easily flipped forward and down and secured back to its starting position against the headache rack
- 0.00 LBS