Chandler Truck Accessories
Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Underbody Diamond Aluminum Barn Door Truck Toolboxes
Lengths From 18" to 60" Single and Double Door Choices
- Built tough with durable, corrosion-resistant, .100 in. thick diamond tread aluminum.
- Contents stay safe behind a side-hinged barn style door with continuous aluminum hidden hinge with solid 1/4 in. pin.
- Easy access to contents with swing out doors (right or left handle mount) and no center post to get in the way.
- Protect against weather and theft with 3-point locking, die cast compression latch system.
- These barn door toolboxes are built Buyers Products tough with durable, corrosion-resistant, .100" thick diamond tread aluminum
- Your tools and equipment are secured behind a recessed barn style, door with a continuous hidden hinge.
- Further protection against weather and theft comes with the locking, die cast, 3 point compression latch system.
- These toolboxes can be mounted on a flat surface or under-body (requires mounting brackets, sold separately).
- Built for long life with a replaceable bulb gasket sealing system.
- 3 point latch for extra security
- The lock cylinder is hidden and protected under the T-handle.
- The barn doors allow easy access deep into the toolbox.
- Best of all, proudly Made in the USA.
This Underbody tool box is perfect for use with your car-hauler, flatbed truck or semi-tractor and the toolboxes can be mounted on either a flat surface or under-bed (requires mounting brackets, sold separately). Professional contractors, utility workers, maintenance teams, serious sportsmen and DIY'ers can rely on the Buyers Products diamond tread aluminum truck toolboxes to help keep tools and equipment safe, secure, and easy to access. Protect and secure your equipment for the long haul with an underbed truck box that offers convenient, easy access on the job site.
Built to last with durable diamond tread aluminum and a reinforced, recessed barn door. Barn doors make it easy to reach cargo deep inside the box and eliminate wear from using the drop down door as a shelf. The cast, compression latch system helps guard your tools from weather and theft by pulling tightly on the center, top and bottom of the toobox. These toolboxes are built to work hard and long with a hidden, aluminum, continuous hinge, and a watertight, replaceable, gasket system.
What You Need To Know:
- Depth and length are important measurements to consider
- Before ordering note the locations of your fuel tank, fill and lines, brake lines, hydraulics etc.
- Diamond tread aluminum is strong, lightweight and corrosion resistant.
- Barn doors can't be used as a shelf or workbench reducing wear and tear on the toolbox.
- The compression 3 point style latch pulls the door tightly against the top and sides of the bulb seal while locking.
- 3 Point latching means there are contact points in the center and top and bottom of the toolbox making it difficult to pry open the door from the top or bottom.
- The standard bulb seal is the style used by auto and truck manufacturers. It compresses easily but conforms to surface variations and stays pliable longer than solid rubber seals.
- The continuous hidded hinge is protected by the door and the box from external damage
If you have fitment questions please contact us
Part Color A B C Doors
1705205 Silver 18 18 36 2
1705210 Silver 18 18 48 2
1705215 Silver 18 18 60 2
1702235 Silver 24 24 36 2
1702240 Silver 24 24 48 2
1702250 Silver 24 24 60 2
1705200 Silver 18 18 24 1
1705201 Silver 18 18 18 1
1705203 Silver 18 18 30 1
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 0.00 LBS
- Diamond Tread
- Lock Included:
- Lock Style:
- T-handle Latch
- Number of Doors:
- Number of Latches: