Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Buyers Underbody Truck Tool Boxes Smooth Aluminum with Barn Doors
Lengths 36" to 60" With Easy Access Double Barn Doors
- Built tough with durable, corrosion-resistant .125 in. thick smooth aluminum construction.
- Contents protected by a side-hinged barn style door and aluminum continuous hidden hinge with solid 1/4 in. pin.
- Dust and grime won't get past the built-in rain gutter with D-bulb seal.
- Easy access to contents with double swing out doors (right or left handle mount), flat-surface mounting option, and no center post to get in the way.
- Buyers Products Smooth Aluminum Underbody Truck Box with Barn Doors protects and secures your equipment for the long haul.
- This toolbox is built tough with durable, corrosion-resistant .125 in. thick smooth aluminum construction.
- Your contents protected by a side-hinged barn style door and aluminum continuous hidden hinge with solid 1/4 in. pin.
- The 3-point locking, die cast compression latch system shuts out weather and theft.
- Underbed toolboxes can be mounted on either a flat surface or under-bed (under-bed installation requires mounting brackets, sold separately).
- Gain easy access to contents with double swing out doors (right or left handle mount), flat-surface mounting option, and no center post to get in the way.
- D-bulb seal and built-in rain gutter keep out dust and grime.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
Buyers Underbed Toolboxes are professional grade. Crafted with .125 inch thick smooth aluminum with a built-in rain gutter to channel liquids away from the door. Reinforced side-hinged swinging doors and a 3-point locking, die cast compression latch system help protect your tools from theft and weather. The unit features an aluminum continuous hinge and watertight D-bulb door seal.
Keep tools and equipment safe, secure, and easy to access. The Barn Door Smooth Aluminum Underbody toolbox is perfect for use with your car-hauler, flatbed truck or semi-tractor.
What You Need To Know:
- Depth and length are important measurements to consider
- Before ordering note the locations of your fuel tank, fill and lines, brake lines, hydraulics etc.
- Compression latches pull the door tightly against the seal while locking.
- 3 Point Latching means the doors are secured in 3 places to resist prying.
- The lock cylinder is hidden and protected under the T-handle.
- Built in rain gutters channel heavy water away from the doors.
- The full perimeter seal is replaceable
- The standard bulb seal is the style used by auto and truck manufacturers. It compresses easily but conforms to surface variations and stays pliable longer than solid rubber seals.
If you have fitment questions please contact us
Part Color A B C
1705303 Silver 18 18 30
1705305 Silver 18 18 36
1705310 Silver 18 18 48
1705315 Silver 18 18 60
1705333 Silver 24 24 30
1705335 Silver 24 24 36
1705340 Silver 24 24 48
1705345 Silver 24 24 60
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 0.00 LBS
- Lock Included:
- Lock Style:
- T-handle Latch
- Number of Doors:
- Number of Latches: