Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Buyers Underbody Steel Truck Tool Boxes with 3-Point Latch
Extra Security with 3 Point Latching in White or Black Steel
- Box contents stay safe and secure behind a recessed drop door and continuous hidden hinge.
- Built for long life with aircraft-grade cables and a replaceable gasket sealing system.
- Can be mounted on either a flat surface or under-bed.
- Protect against weather and theft with the 3-point locking, die cast compression latch system.
- Buyers products Steel Underbed Toolboxes with 3 point latching are a Perfect balance of security and weather resistance.
- Constructed with durable 14 gauge steel for the body and 14 gauge steel door.
- Choose Black, White or Textured Matte Black Powder Coating
- Powder-coating inside and out protects against corrosion.
- Contents are safe and secure behind a recessed drop door and continuous hidden hinge.
- The die-cast T-handle compression latch has a 3pt locking system for triple security.
- The door opens (90 degrees) on a flat surface mount or (180 degrees) on an underbody mount.
- Aircraft-grade door cables and replaceable gasket sealing system
- Reinforced door backbone
Professional contractors, utility workers, maintenance teams or serious sportsmen and DIY'ers can rely on the Buyers Products Steel Underbed truck boxes. The 3 point latcing system secures the door in the center and sides to resist prying. The extra compression on the sides helps keep tools and equipment safe, secure. The Black or White Steel Underbody toolbox is perfect for use with your car-hauler, flatbed truck or semi-tractor.
Each professional grade truck box is crafted from strong 14 gauge steel, with a recessed 12 gauge drop door. Boxes feature a locking, stainless steel compression latch system. This truck box is powder-coated inside and out for a long lasting finish and extra corrosion protection. Aircraft grade cable lanyards, steel continuous hinges, and watertight gasket systems keep your tools and equipment dry and secure for years to come.
What You Need To Know:
- Depth and length are important measurements to consider
- Before ordering note the locations of your fuel tank, fill and lines, brake lines, hydraulics etc.
- Compression latches pull the door tightly against the seal while locking.
- 3 Point Latching secures the door in the center and on the sides
- The lock cylinder is hidden and protected under the T-handle.
- The standard bulb seal is the style used by auto and truck manufacturers. It compresses easily but conforms to surface variations and stays pliable longer than solid rubber seals.
- The full perimeter seal is replaceable
If you have fitment questions please contact us
Part Color A B C
1732300 Black 18 18 24
1732500 Textured Matte Black 18 18 24
1732400 White 18 18 24
1732303 Black 18 18 30
1732503 Textured Matte Black 18 18 30
1732403 White 18 18 30
1732305 Black 18 18 36
1732505 Textured Matte Black 18 18 36
1732405 White 18 18 36
1732510 Textured Matte Black 18 18 48
1734300 Black 24 24 24
1734500 Textured Matte Black 24 24 24
1734400 White 24 24 24
1734303 Black 24 24 30
1734503 Textured Matte Black 24 24 30
1734403 White 24 24 30
1734305 Black 24 24 36
1734505 Textured Matte Black 24 24 36
1734405 White 24 24 36 1
- 0.00 LBS
- Buyers Products
- Powder Coat
- Textured Matte
- Lock Included:
- Lock Style:
- T-handle Latch
- Number of Doors: