Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Buyers Underbody Truck Toolboxes Steel With Aluminum Door
Choose 24" 30" 36" or 48" Lengths in Black
- Black powder coating helps keep the box corrosion-resistant.
- Built for long life with aircraft-grade cables and a replaceable gasket sealing system.
- Can be mounted on either a flat surface or under-bed.
- Guard against theft with locking, die-cast compression latch.
- Buyers products Steel Underbed Toolboxes are a Perfect balance of security and weather resistance.
- Constructed with a durable 14 gauge steel body and 100 mil aluminum door.
- Black powder-coating inside and out protects against corrosion.
- Contents are safe and secure behind a recessed drop door and continuous hidden hinge.
- With a locking die-cast compression latch and full perimeter seal your cargo is against weather and theft.
- Your box can be mounted on either a flat surface or under-bed (requires 'L' Brackets sold separately)
- Aircraft grade cables support the drop-down door.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
Professional contractors, utility workers, maintenance teams or serious sportsmen and DIY'ers can rely on the Buyers Products Steel Underbed truck boxes to help keep tools and equipment safe, secure, and easy to access. The Black Steel Underbody toolbox is perfect for use with your car-hauler, flatbed truck or semi-tractor.
Each professional grade truck box is crafted from strong 14 gauge steel, with a recessed 100 mil diamond tread aluminum drop door. Boxes feature a locking, die-cast compression latch system. This truck box is powder-coated inside and out for a long lasting finish. Aircraft grade cable lanyards, steel continuous hinges, and watertight gasket systems keep your tools and equipment dry and secure.
What You Need To Know:
- Depth and length are important measurements to consider
- Before ordering note the locations of your fuel tank, fill and lines, brake lines, hydraulics etc.
- Compression latches pulls the door tightly against the seal while locking.
- 48" Boxes have 2 compression latches
- Compression latches pull the door tightly against the seal while locking.
- The full perimeter, automotive style, D-Bulb seal is replaceable
- The standard bulb seal is the style used by auto and truck manufacturers. It compresses easily but conforms to surface variations and stays pliable longer than solid rubber seals.
If you have fitment questions please contact us
Part Color A B C Doors
1702500 Black 18 18 24 1
1702503 Black 18 18 30 1
1702505 Black 18 18 36 1
1702510 Black 18 18 48 1
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 0.00 LBS
- Powder Coat
- Lock Included:
- Lock Style:
- T-handle Latch
- Number of Doors: