Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Buyers Underbody Steel Truck Tool Boxes Slanted Back
Slant Back Design Allows Room For Fuel Fill Hoses
- Angled top to allow room for fuel fill hoses.
- Box contents stay safe and secure behind a recessed drop door and continuous hidden hinge.
- Built for long life with aircraft grade cables and a replaceable gasket sealing system.
- Can be mounted on either a flat surface or under-bed.
- Buyers products Steel Underbed Toolboxes are a Perfect balance of security and weather resistance.
- Constructed with a durable 14 gauge steel body and 12 gauge steel door.
- Black powder-coating inside and out protects against corrosion.
- Contents are safe and secure behind a recessed drop door and continuous hidden hinge.
- The stainless steel, locking, compression 'T' handle latch and full perimeter seal protect your cargo against weather and theft
- Under-bed mounting requires 'L' Brackets (sold separately).
- Aircraft grade cables support the drop-down door.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
Buyers Products Black Steel Underbody Truck Box with Slanted Back makes fueling easy without losing storage. Its reinforced, recessed drop door and slanted back design allows room for fuel fill hoses on single rear wheel flatbeds. Each professional grade box is crafted with 14 gauge steel with a recessed 12 gauge drop door. Boxes feature a locking, stainless steel latch to help keep your tools safe from theft. The truck box is available in a black powder-coated finish and is built for long life with aircraft grade cable lanyards, stainless steel continuous hinges, and a watertight gasket system.
Professional contractors, utility workers, maintenance teams or serious sportsmen and DIY'ers can rely on the Buyers Products Steel Underbed truck boxes to help keep tools and equipment safe, secure, and easy to access. The Black Steel Underbody toolbox is perfect for use with your car-hauler, flatbed truck or semi-tractor.
What You Need To Know:
- Depth and length are important measurements to consider
- Before ordering note the locations of your fuel tank, fill and lines, brake lines, hydraulics etc.
- Compression latches pulls the door tightly against the seal while locking.
- The standard bulb seal is the style used by auto and truck manufacturers. It compresses easily but conforms to surface variations and stays pliable longer than solid rubber seals.
- The full perimeter seal is replaceable
If you have fitment questions please contact us
Part Color A B C D
1703351 Black 14 12 18 10.5
1703352 Black 14 12 24 10.5
1703355 Black 14 12 30 10.5
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 0.00 LBS
- Powder Coat
- Lock Included:
- Lock Style:
- T-handle Latch
- Number of Doors: