Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Underbody Steel Truck Tool Boxes with Stainless Steel Door
Lengths From 24" to 72" Powder Coated Box and SS Steel Door
- 14 gauge steel box w/14 gauge steel door
- Box available in black or white powder coat finish or stainless
- Drop-down recessed door w/continuous hidden hinge
- Locking die-cast t-handle compression latch
- Buyers Products Underbody Toolbox with a steel body and stainless steel door.
- Tough 14 gauge steel box w/14 gauge stainless steel door
- This toolbox is available in black or white powder coat finish body.
- Equipped with a drop-down recessed door with a continuous hidden hinge
- With a locking die-cast t-handle and compression latch for security and weather resistance.
- Door opening: flat surface mount (90 degrees) or underbody mount (180 degrees)
- Aircraft-grade door cables and replaceable gasket sealing system
- Strengthened with a bolted-on door backbone on boxes 48" and wider
- Toolboxes can be mounted on either a flat surface or under-bed (under-bed installation requires mounting brackets, sold separately).
- Proudly Made in the USA.
Professional contractors, utility workers, maintenance teams or serious sportsmen and DIY'ers can rely on the Buyers Products Steel Underbed truck boxes to help keep tools and equipment safe, secure, and easy to access. The Steel Underbody toolbox is perfect for use with your car-hauler, flatbed truck, or semi-tractor. This easy-to-access, professional grade underbed truck box is crafted with 14 gauge steel with a reinforced, recessed 14 gauge drop door. Its locking, die cast compression latch helps keep your tools protected from theft. The truck box is built for long life with aircraft grade cable lanyards, stainless steel continuous hinges, and a watertight gasket system. The locking, die-cast compression latch system pulls the door in tightly. This truck box is powder-coated inside and out for a long lasting finish. Aircraft grade cable lanyards, continuous steel hinges, and watertight gasket systems keep your tools and equipment dry and secure.
What You Need To Know:
- Depth and length are important measurements to consider
- Before ordering note the locations of your fuel tank, fill and lines, brake lines, hydraulics etc.
- Compression latches pull the door tightly against the seal while locking.
- The lock cylinder is hidden and protected under the T-handle.
- The standard bulb seal is the style used by auto and truck manufacturers. It compresses easily but conforms to surface variations and stays pliable longer than solid rubber seals.
- 48" and Longer Boxes have 2 compression latches
- The full perimeter seal is replaceable
If you have fitment questions please contact us
Tool Box Measurements
Part Color A B C Doors Latches
1703700 Black 14 16 24 1 1
1703703 Black 14 16 30 1 1
1703705 Black 14 16 36 1 1
1702700 Black 18 18 24 1 1
1702703 Black 18 18 30 1 1
1702705 Black 18 18 36 1 1
1702710 Black 18 18 48 1 2
1702715 Black 18 18 60 1 2
1702725 Black 18 18 72 2 2
1704705 Black 24 24 36 1 1
1704710 Black 24 24 48 1 2
1704715 Black 24 24 60 1 2
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 0.00 LBS
- Powder Coat
- Lock Included:
- Lock Style:
- T-handle Latch