- Buyers XD Underbody toolboxes are designed for extraordinary weather resistance and ease of use.
- Start with easy access to truck box contents with a patent-pending removable door design and detachable 3/16 in. door chains.
- External drop-down doors use a die-cast compression latch system that pulls the door tightly against the seal when closed.
- The doors are formed with cross broken steel for strength without added weight.
- Industry leading, heavy-duty, weld-on, bullet hinges with 1/2 in. stainless steel pins allow the doors to be removed or replaced.
- An automotive style bulb seal and built-in rain gutter keep moisture and grime away from your tools and equipment.
- The entire tool box is finished with industrial grade, black, powder coating
Professional contractors, utility workers, maintenance teams or serious sportsmen and DIY'ers can rely on the Buyers Products XD truck boxes to help keep tools and equipment safe, secure, and easy to access. The XD Black Steel Underbody toolbox is perfect for use with your car-hauler, flatbed truck or semi-tractor. The 12 gauge, cross-broken, carbon steel door offers extra rigidity and protection without adding extra bulk or weight. A built-in rain gutter and automotive bulb seal work together with the die cast, single-point compression latch system to keep out moisture and grime. Heavy duty chains and weld-on bullet hinges are strong and durable. Combine all these features with industrial grade powder coating and your box will last for years to come.
If you have fitment questions please contact us
What You Need To Know:
- Depth and length are important measurements to consider
- Before ordering note the locations of your fuel tank, fill and lines, brake lines, hydraulics etc.
- The XD's compression latch pulls the door tightly against the bulb seal.
- The XD's bulb seal is the style used by auto and truck manufacturers. It compresses easily but conforms to surface variations and stays pliable longer than solid rubber seals.
- "Cross Break" steel has a slight crease that forms an 'X' pattern on the flat steel. That 'X' pattern adds strength without adding weight.
- The 'Bullet' hinges are similar to those used on some safes. They allow the door to be removed and the hinges can be cleaned and lubed for smooth operation for years to come.
- The built-in rain gutter, above the door, channels water away from the top of the door for additional weather resistance.
- The lock cylinder is hidden and protected under the T-handle.
Number Color A B C Doors
1742300 Black 18 18 24 1
1742303 Black 18 18 30 1
1742305 Black 18 18 36 1
1742310 Black 18 18 48 1
1742315 Black 18 18 60 2
1742325 Black 18 18 72 2
1742335 Black 18 18 90 2
1742336 Black 18 18 96 2