Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Wagan 1.5 AMP Intelligent Battery Charger
Compact Battery Charger Maintainer
- Attach With Clamps or Eyelets
- Small Enough To Fit Under The Hood When Closed
- Senses Battery Condition and Adjust Accordingly
- Keep Stored Batteries Charges
Wagan 1.5 Amp Intelligent Battery Charger is light weight and compact. Its digital display is powered by microprocessor with 3 stage charging, fully automatic charging, bulk absorption and float (trickle charge). The battery charger has short circuit, reveres polarity, over charger and over heat protection built-in.
- For Battery Types: SLA, AGM, Maintenance Free, Flooded, Wet Cell, VRLA, Gel, Lead-Acid, Vented, Deep Cycle
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC
- Output Voltage: 12V (nominal)
- Output Current: 1.5A
- AC Cord Length: 6ft.
- DC Cord Length: 6ft.
- Protections: Short Circuit, Reverse Polarity
- 3-Stage Charging: Bulk, Absorption, Maintenance
- Certifications: CE, BC
- Operating Temperature: 34°F - 140°F (1°C - 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: 34°F - 140°F (1°C - 60°C)
- Unit Size: 5.3 x 2.6 x 1.5 (inches)
- Package Size: 7.9 x 5.1 x 2.0 (inches)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs.
1.5A Intelligent Battery Charger
Our Intelligent Chargers feature internal circuitry which detects the battery type, current battery charge, overall battery condition, and automatically responds to optimize charging for that specific battery.
Our 1.5A Intelligent Battery Charger is perfect for maintaining your battery especially when it will not be used for an extended time. Such applications include: ATVs, Snowmobiles, Motorcycles, Watercraft (boats, jetski, etc.), Trailers, RVs, Ride-on Lawnmowers, Tractors, Classic Cars, Auxiliary Batteries, Back-up power supply, Solar Battery, and more!
Whether you're using this on your daily driver or on a stored vehicle, you don't have to worry about over-charging or damaging your battery. Our charger automatically detects the battery and its needs - then applies the optimal charge current.
3-Stage Charging, Bulk Charge, Absorption Charge, and Maintenance Charge.
- Bulk Charging is the first stage in which the charger identifies the battery and its needs, then applies a high voltage/amperage charge to do the bulk of the charging.
- Absorption Charging is when the battery has reached 80% of its capacity and begins to lower the input current to the battery. This is sometimes known as the "cool-down" cycle.
- Maintenance Charge (also known as "trickle" or "Float" charge). In this stage, the battery has already reached 95%; the battery charger will continue to apply a steady current until the battery reaches 100% capacity - at that time, the charger will continue to monitor the battery and apply a charge if it detects any loss.
The Wagan 1.5 AMP intelligent battery charger helps to maintain your battery and keep it in optimal operating condition which saves you money in the long run. Batteries need to be maintained at 100% capacity for maximum battery life.
Quick List of Features:
- Intelligent Battery Management
- 3-Stage Charging
- Fully- Automatic Charging
- For all* 12V Batteries
- Compact Size
*For all standard 12V batteries commonly found in automotive applications (SLA, AGM, Maintenance Free, Flooded, Wet Cell, VRLA, Gel, Lead-Acid, Vented, Deep Cycle)
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 1.00 LBS