Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
15A Intelligent Battery Charger
This Wagan Intelligent Charger features internal circuitry which detects the battery type, current battery charge, overall battery condition, and automatically responds to optimize charging for that specific battery.
Ideally Suited for Your Needs
The 15A Intelligent Battery Charger is perfect for maintaining and restoring your battery especially when it will not be used for an extended time. Such applications include: ATVs, Snowmobiles, Motorcycles, Watercraft (boats, jetski, etc.), Trailers, RVs, Ride-on Lawnmowers, Tractors, Classic Cars, Auxiliary Batteries, Back-up power supply, Solar Battery, and much more.
Winter Mode helps to maintain the battery when the temperature drops below 41°F (5°C).
Whether you're using this on your daily driver or on a stored vehicle, you don't have to worry about over-charging or damaging your battery. This charger automatically detects the battery and its needs - then applies the optimal charge current.
6-Stage Charger - Soft Start, Bulk Charge, Absorption Charge, Evaluation (Diagnostic), Reconditioning, and Maintenance Charge.
- Soft Start action is applied to protect the battery and optimize charging. A slow charge current is applied to the battery and then ramps up.
- Bulk Charging is the first stage in which the charger identifies the battery and its needs, then applies a high voltage/amperage charge to do the bulk of the charging.
- Absorption Charging is when the battery has reached ~80% of its capacity and begins to lower the input current to the battery. This is sometimes known as the "cool-down" cycle.
- Evaluation Diagnostic is the last diagnostic mode to ensure the battery is at its optimal health.
- Reconditioning Cycle helps to desulfate the battery's plates and finalizes the absorption charge.
- Maintenance Charge is the final cycle also known as the "trickle" or "Float" charge. In this stage, the battery has already reached 95% and the battery charger will continue to apply a steady current until the battery reaches 100% capacity. Once full charge is complete, the charger will continue to monitor the battery and apply a charge if it detects any loss.
Specifications: Owner's Manual
- For Battery Types: Lithium iron-phosphate (LiFePo4), LPF, SLA, AGM, Maintenance Free, Flooded, Wet Cell, VRLA, Gel, Lead-Acid, Vented, Deep Cycle
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Input Voltage: 110-140V AC
- Input Current: -
- Output Voltage: 12V (nominal)
- 12V Output Current: 15A (High), 8A or 2A (Low)
- LiFePo4 Output Current: 2A
- AC Cord Length: 6ft.
- DC Cord Length: 6ft.
- Protections: Short Circuit, Reverse Polarity, Over Charge, Over Heat
- 6-Stage Charger: Soft Start, Bulk Charge, Absorption Charge, Evaluation (Diagnostic), Reconditioning, and Maintenance Charge
- Winter Charging Mode
- Battery Reconditioning Mode
- Certifications: CE, BC
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F - 158°F (-20°C -70°C)
- Unit Size: 9.0 x 7.0 x 5.0 (inches)
- Package Size: 9.3 x 7.0 x 5.0 (inches)
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
*For all standard 12V batteries commonly found in automotive applications (Lithium iron-phosphate (LiFePo4), LPF, SLA, AGM, Maintenance Free, Flooded, Wet Cell, VRLA, Gel, Lead-Acid, Vented, Deep Cycle)
- 1.00 LBS