Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
This 4A Intelligent Battery Charger is perfect for maintaining and restoring your battery especially when it will not be used for an extended time. Such applications include: ATVs, Snowmobiles, Motorcycles, Watercraft (boats, jetski, etc.), Trailers, RVs, Ride-on Lawnmowers, Tractors, Classic Cars, Auxiliary Batteries, Back-up power supply, Solar Battery, and more!
Winter Mode helps to maintain the battery when the temperature drops below 41°F (5°C).
Fully-Automatic Charging 9-Stage Charger
- Primary Evaluation is the first stage in which the charger runs a diagnostic test on the battery's condition, charge, and overall health.
- Recovery charge is the second stage where the charger will begin to restore a deeply discharged battery. This step is skipped if the battery does not require it.
- Soft Start action is applied to protect the battery and optimize charging, a slow charge current is applied to the battery then ramps up.
- Pulse Cycle is initiated to help "knock off" sulfation build-up on the plates that may be inhibiting the battery's ability to reach full capacity.
- Reconditioning Cycle helps to prepare the battery for bulk charging and finalizes the recovery charge.
- Bulk Charging is the first stage in which the charger identifies the battery and its needs, then applies a high voltage/amperage charge to do the bulk of the charging.
- Absorption Charging is when the battery has reached ~80% of its capacity and begins to lower the input current to the battery. This is sometimes known as the "cool-down" cycle.
- Evaluation Diagnostic is the last diagnostic mode to ensure the battery is at its optimal health.
- Maintenance Charge, also known as "trickle" or "Float" charge. The battery has already reached 95% so the charger will continue to apply a steady current until the battery reaches 100% capacity. Then the charger will continue to monitor the battery and apply a charge if it detects any loss.
Specifications: Owner's Manual
- For Battery Types: Lithium iron-phosphate (LiFePo4), LPF, SLA, AGM, Maintenance Free, Flooded, Wet Cell, VRLA, Gel, Lead-Acid, Vented, Deep Cycle
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Input Voltage: 100-140V AC
- Input Current: 0.9A
- Output Voltage: 6V or 12V (nominal)
- Output Current: 4A (High), 1A (Low)
- AC Cord Length: 6ft.
- DC Cord Length: 6ft.
- Protections: Short Circuit, Reverse Polarity
- 9-Stage Charger: Primary Evaluation (Diagnostic), Recovery, Soft Start, Pulse, Reconditioning, Bulk Charge, Absorption Charge, Evaluation (Diagnostic), Maintenance Charge
- Winter Charging Mode
- Certifications: CE, BC
- Operating Temperature: 34°F - 140°F (1°C - 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: 34°F - 140°F (1°C - 60°C)
- Unit Size: 7.3 x 3.3 x 1.7 (inches)
- Package Size: 9.8 x 5.5 x 2.1 (inches)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- 1.00 LBS