Michelin 1000 Lumen Rechargeable LED Work Light:
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and Department Of Transportation (DOT) recommends every vehicle carry a flashlight and road flares.
- The Michelin 1000 Lumen Rechargeable LED Work Light satisfies those recommendations by providing a 1000 Lumen Rechargeable LED worklight on the front and a red LED safety light on the reverse side.
- The Michelin 1000 Lumen Rechargeable LED Work Light features a strap-type handle that is adjustable and opens up allowing the light to be easily hung.
- A folding stand allows the user to position the light at any desired angle, while the embedded magnets ensure the light remains stationary when placed on a ferrous surface.
Quick List of Features:
- 1000 Lumen Dimmable White LED
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Adjustable Stand
- Built-in Recharging Cable
- Pass-Thru Adjustable Handle
- Strong Magnets
Specifications: Owner's Manual
- LED: 3030 SMD
- LED Quantity: 24 White, 10 Red
- LED Pattern (White): Dimmable
- LED Pattern (Red): Solid, Flash, Pulse
- LED Intensity (White): 1000 - 50 Lumens
- LED Intensity (Red): 60 Lumens
- Visibility: up to 1 mile
- Battery: 18650x2 (not user replaceable)
- Battery: 3.7V 4400mAh
- IP Rating: IPX2
- Recharge Time: 6 Hours
- Prop65 Compliant
- CE and EMC Compliant
- Unit Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.3 x 1.4 (inches)
- Unit Weight: 1.0 lb.
- Hanging: Yes (Adjustable, pass-through)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- White (High, 1000 lumens): 2 Hours
- White (Low, 50 lumens): 40 Hours
- Red Solid: 5 Hours
- Red Flashing: 10 Hours
- Red Pulse: 18 Hours
*Please check with your local laws and regulations prior to deploying for use