Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Michelin 1000 Lumen Rechargeable LED Work Light:
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and Department Of Transportation (DOT) recommends every vehicle carry a flashlight and road flares.
- The Michelin 1000 Lumen Rechargeable LED Work Light satisfies those recommendations by providing a 1000 Lumen Rechargeable LED worklight on the front and a red LED safety light on the reverse side.
- The Michelin 1000 Lumen Rechargeable LED Work Light features a strap-type handle that is adjustable and opens up allowing the light to be easily hung.
- A folding stand allows the user to position the light at any desired angle, while the embedded magnets ensure the light remains stationary when placed on a ferrous surface.
Quick List of Features:
- 1000 Lumen Dimmable White LED
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Adjustable Stand
- Built-in Recharging Cable
- Pass-Thru Adjustable Handle
- Strong Magnets
Specifications: Owner's Manual
- LED: 3030 SMD
- LED Quantity: 24 White, 10 Red
- LED Pattern (White): Dimmable
- LED Pattern (Red): Solid, Flash, Pulse
- LED Intensity (White): 1000 - 50 Lumens
- LED Intensity (Red): 60 Lumens
- Visibility: up to 1 mile
- Battery: 18650x2 (not user replaceable)
- Battery: 3.7V 4400mAh
- IP Rating: IPX2
- Recharge Time: 6 Hours
- Prop65 Compliant
- CE and EMC Compliant
- Unit Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.3 x 1.4 (inches)
- Unit Weight: 1.0 lb.
- Hanging: Yes (Adjustable, pass-through)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- White (High, 1000 lumens): 2 Hours
- White (Low, 50 lumens): 40 Hours
- Red Solid: 5 Hours
- Red Flashing: 10 Hours
- Red Pulse: 18 Hours
*Please check with your local laws and regulations prior to deploying for use
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 1.00 LBS