The most innovative features of the Solar LED Floodlight 2000 RC is the remote control. Remotely turn the light on/off, switch between high/low modes, and set the timer, the remote control allows you to adjust the settings without leaving the comfort of the indoors or having to climb a ladder.
The Solar LED Floodlight 2000 RC has multiple selectable modes of operation:
- Default M1 Mode the light will be constantly on at 200 lumens until motion is detected; at which point it will illuminate the full 2,000 lumens. 30 seconds after motion ceases, the light will rollback to the 200 lumen setting until motion is detected again or dawn.
- During daylight hours, the light automatically turns off and recharges it's battery. Once night falls, the light automatically turns on and resumes the previous night's settings.
- 30 Epistar LEDs mounted beneath a glass lens provide 2,000 lumens of bright light.
- The optimized reflector provides a broad spread of light to illuminate wide areas.
- Lithium solar charging battery that is capable of providing 36 hours of night time light on a single charge.
- Tough polycarbonate case that is waterproof and built to withstand the elements.
- Simple mounting bracket allows flexible mounting for the perfect angle.
- LED: Epistar
- LED Qty: 30
- Color Temperature: 6,000K
- LED Max Lumen (lm): 2,000
- Solar Panel: Monocrystalline 6.5W
- Solar Panel Charge Time: 10 hours @ full sun
- Remote Control: Included
- Remote Control Batteries: 2x AAA
- Remote Distance: 40 feet
- Night Sensor: Yes (< 10lux)
- Motion Sensor: Yes
- PIR Sensor: 16-26 feet (5-8m) 120°
- IP65 Rated Waterproof
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, FCC
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium
- Battery Specs: 3.7V - 13Ah (13,000 mAh - 48.1Wh)
- Run Time: 3 Full Nights on a single charge
- Protections: Over-Charge and Over-Discharge
- Working Temperature: -25°C to 65°C (-13°F to 149°F)
- Composition: Aluminum Alloy/ABS Case
- Mounting: Wall/Pole (Not Included)
- Install Height: 8-11 feet (2.5 - 3.5m)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18 x 9.7 x 3.4 (inches)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
Quick Use Instructions:
- Initial Activation required to turn on light - Press button near LEDs
- Default setting is always M1 mode:
- 200lm when no motion detected
- 2000lm when motion is detected
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.