Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
The most innovative features of the Solar LED Floodlight 2000 RC is the remote control. Remotely turn the light on/off, switch between high/low modes, and set the timer, the remote control allows you to adjust the settings without leaving the comfort of the indoors or having to climb a ladder.
The Solar LED Floodlight 2000 RC has multiple selectable modes of operation:
- Default M1 Mode the light will be constantly on at 200 lumens until motion is detected; at which point it will illuminate the full 2,000 lumens. 30 seconds after motion ceases, the light will rollback to the 200 lumen setting until motion is detected again or dawn.
- During daylight hours, the light automatically turns off and recharges it's battery. Once night falls, the light automatically turns on and resumes the previous night's settings.
- 30 Epistar LEDs mounted beneath a glass lens provide 2,000 lumens of bright light.
- The optimized reflector provides a broad spread of light to illuminate wide areas.
- Lithium solar charging battery that is capable of providing 36 hours of night time light on a single charge.
- Tough polycarbonate case that is waterproof and built to withstand the elements.
- Simple mounting bracket allows flexible mounting for the perfect angle.
- LED: Epistar
- LED Qty: 30
- Color Temperature: 6,000K
- LED Max Lumen (lm): 2,000
- Solar Panel: Monocrystalline 6.5W
- Solar Panel Charge Time: 10 hours @ full sun
- Remote Control: Included
- Remote Control Batteries: 2x AAA
- Remote Distance: 40 feet
- Night Sensor: Yes (< 10lux)
- Motion Sensor: Yes
- PIR Sensor: 16-26 feet (5-8m) 120°
- IP65 Rated Waterproof
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, FCC
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium
- Battery Specs: 3.7V - 13Ah (13,000 mAh - 48.1Wh)
- Run Time: 3 Full Nights on a single charge
- Protections: Over-Charge and Over-Discharge
- Working Temperature: -25°C to 65°C (-13°F to 149°F)
- Composition: Aluminum Alloy/ABS Case
- Mounting: Wall/Pole (Not Included)
- Install Height: 8-11 feet (2.5 - 3.5m)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18 x 9.7 x 3.4 (inches)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
Quick Use Instructions:
- Initial Activation required to turn on light - Press button near LEDs
- Default setting is always M1 mode:
- 200lm when no motion detected
- 2000lm when motion is detected
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 6.00 LBS