Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Aluminum Lo-Side Low Profile Tool Box Clear Finish
Choose 44.25in L or 59.25in L
- Fits all Full-Size pickups
- Tamper-resistant, retracting EXTREME PROTECTION? Lock helps protect against break-ins
- Use separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle boxes
- 90 degree cover opening for easy access
Weatherguard Low Side, Low Profile Aluminum Tool Boxes mount on your pickup truck's bed rails.
- Lower Profile For Raised Trucks or Just Easier Access and Better Visibility
- Recommended for full-size pickup trucks.
- These boxes are equipped with Weatherguard's EXTREME PROTECTION Lock System.
- They can be used separately or in combination with crossover tool boxes.
- The lids open a full 90 degrees for easy access.
- A secure, automotive-style rotary latch features smooth one-touch opening.
- The lid has a full perimeter "D" seal protecting the contents against the elements
- Pre-installed access hole and grommet makes 12 volt access for electrical up-fits easy.
- ARMOR-TUF Powder Coat finish ensures years of dependability
- Industry Leading Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Toolbox Measurements in Inches
|Part Number||Color||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||Vol Cu.Ft.|
Weather Guard Low-Side Innerside Tool Boxes mount over and inside the bedrails of your truck. Their unique design allows you to carry tools and equipment without losing a lot of bed space between the wheel wells. Side boxes keep tools and parts at your fingertips and you can combine the side boxes with a crossover tool box for even more capacity. Easy installation utilizes mounting brackets that do not require drilling into the rails.
Weather Guard Lo-Side Toolboxes are professional grade and a top choice for carpenters, contractors, plumbers, HVAC Specialists and electricians. Even if you're a "Do It Yourself" homeowner and handyman that wants nothing but the best toolbox your choice should be a Weather Guard Tool Box.
What You Need To Know:
- Installation Instructions
- "Silver" tool boxes are bright aluminum protected by clear powder coating.
- While designed for full size trucks actual measurements are key to properly fitting boxes.
- When combining side boxes with a crossover consider where your crossover box's latch is. Front mounted latches may require 5"-7" between side boxes and crossover for access to the handles.
- Boxes can be keyed alike on request.
- Contact Us for orders of more than 1 tool box
Leonard Accessories is a direct distributor for Weather Guard products.
Measure your truck bed. Use our Guide "How To Measure Your Bed for a Low Side Tool Box" to avoid time consuming and costly returns.
If you have fitment questions please Contact Us
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 0.00 LBS
- Approx Cubic Ft:
- Powder Coat Finish:
- Limited Lifetime : Contact Customer Care at 800-456-7865
- Weather Resistance: