Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Custom Made to Fit n The USA
- Laser Measured
- Fits Your Floors Contours
- Keeps Carpet Underneath Showroom New
- Manufactured In The USA
DigitalFit FloorLiners by WeatherTech Feature:
- Custom fit through digital laser measuring
- Construction in High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material (front FloorLiners)
- This HDTE allows for a rigid core and surface friction to reduce movement.
- Channels that move liquid to lower reservoir away from shoes and clothing.
- High sides that protect door sill and transmission tunnel.
- Easy, "on the go" cleaning by simply dumping debris over the door sill.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
What You Need To Know:
- Once un-boxed, spread the FloorLiner out and keep at room temperature for a time
- Don't use bleach, harsh chemicals or vinyl dressings on your FloorLiners
Invest With WeatherTech - No, not in WeatherTech company stock but in your vehicle's resale value. Nothing is a better indicator of how a car was cared for than the carpeting. Coffee stains, wear areas by the accelerator pedal all detract from resale value. Liquids left in the carpeting often produce odors and in extreme cases can effect wiring running under the carpet. Shampooing doesn't always remove embedded stains and wear areas require a complete replacement. Even if you're not terribly concerned about resale value; if you frequently carry passengers or use your car for business, the first impression your passengers get when they open the door will be that you take pride in your appearance and your belongings.
Form = Function - WeatherTech's Digital Laser fit creates a "bucket" in the shape of your vehicle's floor. The HDTE material used for the front FloorLiners allow them to be thin but strong. Some mats are manufactured extra thick just so their weight will keep them from moving around too much. Hi-Tech takes the place of bulk in WeatherTech FloorLiners. The HDTE material provides strength and liquid retention without being too thick to be obtrusive. Using this material in construction allows the FloorLiner to fit "tighter" to your floors' contours and higher up on the sill, center hump and front floor area.
- 8.00 LBS