Boomerang Rubber, Inc.
Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats Feature:
- HD Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) Construction
- Lead, latex, and Cadmium free 100% recyclable material.
- Flexibility no matter what the temperature.
- Deep channels that trap liquids and debris
- A raised 1/2" lip around the edges.
- Nibbed bottom to prevent shifting.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Like Galoshes For Your Vehicle - You know that shoes are not always enough. It's the same thing with your vehicles' factory floor mats, the problem is they are still just another layer of carpet that sucks up dirt and moisture. Weathertech All Weather floor mats are true protection for your carpeting. Instead of absorbing dirt and moisture they hold it in place on the surface until you decide to dump it out. A simple shake gets rid of dust and dry debris while a quick hose down takes care of the slimy stuff. The TPE construction keeps them flexible in sub-zero weather and the nibbed bottom keeps them from shifting around. The Rear FloorLiner is either one or two pieces depending on the vehicle application and may require trimming on certain applications.
Invest With WeatherTech - No, not in WeatherTech company stock but in your vehicle's resale value. Nothing is a better indicator of how well a car was cared for than the carpeting. Coffee or any liquid stains, and wear areas from your heel by the accelerator pedal, all detract from resale value. Liquids left to seep into the carpeting often produce odors and in extreme cases can effect wiring running under the carpet. Shampooing doesn't always remove embedded stains and holes will require a complete carpet replacement. Even if you're not terribly concerned about resale value but you frequently carry passengers or use your car for business the first impression, when they open the door, will be that you take pride in your appearance and your belongings.
What You Need To Know:
- All-Weather Floor Mats were intended to give the best possible protection for your vehicle's floor. Many WeatherTech front and rear mat applications are model specific, while others are assigned as the best possible fit for your vehicle from their many shapes and sizes. Some rear mat sizes are designed to be trimmed so that they may be customized to fit almost any vehicle.
- Please note that the on-screen color representations are not necessarily precise representations of actual product colors due to variance in monitor calibrations.
Buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced WeatherTech All Weather FloorLiners and Mats through Leonard Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Black Front and Rear WeatherTech All Weather FloorLiners and Mats.
- 12.00 LBS