If you need to return an item you purchased from LeonardAccessories.com, fill out this returns form. We will contact you by e-mail within 24 - 48 business hours with a Return Merchandise Authorization number which is required for any item being returned. Returns must be started within 30 days of receipt of the item. Products and all associated packaging must be returned in new, resalable condition. Package the item back into its original packaging with any hardware, nuts or bolts secured in the original packaging and securely closed. Do not leave loose items in package as it can cause damage to painted finishes and result in a denied refund.
If your item arrived damaged, if you received an item other than the one ordered, or the item you received is defective, you will not pay any fees for your return and a return label will be provided.
In all other cases, a 20% restocking fee will be applied and it is the buyer’s responsibility to ship the item back.
Some items are not eligible for returns. Please see Ineligible Items for more details.
No merchandise can be returned without a written authorization from LeonardAccessories.com. Failure to do so will result in no credit being given.
All damages must be reported within 72 hours from the time of delivery.
For issues after 30 days, see Warranty Claims.
Freight items are not eligible for return unless they are damaged in transit, have a manufacturer’s defect, or you received an item different from the one on your order.
You must inspect all freight shipments immediately upon receipt for accuracy and damage. If there is anything wrong with your order, you should refuse the shipment and contact us immediately. Once you have discovered any damage or inaccuracy, call us at 888-590-4769, option 1 or send an email to email@example.com. We will arrange a pickup of the damaged/incorrect order and order a replacement immediately.
Shipping damage not noted on the delivery ticket will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Call us at 888-590-4769, option 1 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and review the problem with one of our specialists. We will need your Order ID and the part number of the affected item. Documentation of the issue may be necessary. Pictures and video may be requested via email by the manufacturer.
- We will confirm the purchase date and, if the item is still under warranty, we will send the information to the manufacturer for replacement or refund (at the manufacturer’s discretion). If the item is out of warranty we will discuss options for replacement with you.
- Once the warranty claim is approved, re-package the item carefully to avoid shipping damage. When the manufacturer receives the return and agrees that the item is defective a replacement part will be shipped at no charge (or a full refund given at the manufacturer’s discretion)
ITEMS INELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
- Items shipped truck freight
- Custom made and special-order items, except in cases of damage, defect, or an incorrect order.
- Items with damaged packaging, or with missing hardware, pieces, or parts.
- Items that have been modified, installed or partially installed, or are otherwise in an unsalable condition.
- Items delivered more than 30 days ago. See Warranty Claims.